Light Industrial zoned property (refer to the excerpt from Zoning Ordinance for particular uses), level to rolling, near Hwy 20, 52, 61/151. City of Dubuque MINIMUM terms is for cash sale minimum of $785,495, or a long-term lease minimum of $94,259 per year (plus annual COL adjustment, max 25-year lease). Bidder is responsible for all surveys, testing, inspections, or investigation of the property, and other due diligence in bidding. No representations are made by the City of Listing Broker, and are sold AS IS WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS. Proposals should include
1. proposed purchase price or first-year rent,
2. description of proposed use/reuse of the property,
3. redevelopment budget,
4. names, addresses, background, qualifications, experience, and expertise of Bidder's development team with similarly sized developments;
5. name, address, and telephone number of contact person for Bidder, and
6. explanation of Bidder's history of completing and maintaining projects, including a minimum of two project references.
All proposals will be reviewed by City staff so a recommendation may be made to Dubuque City Council. Four copies of all proposals and purchase agreements should be submitted through the Listing Broker to the City of Dubuque Economic Development Department. Check out possible City incentives at https://www.cityofdubuque.org/2802/Programs-Incentives